Can't link banners after upgrade to 3.2.3

Hi,

After upgrading to 3.2.3 I can't link banners to the zones. I get "You don't have access to that page. You have been re-directed." when I try to link a banner to a zone. I've tried a clean install but nothing changed.

I've checked banner-zone.php for changes. And here is the result:

$ diff ads_old/www/admin/banner-zone.php banner-zone.php 
59a60,61
>         OA_Permission::checkSessionToken();
> 

Yes, if I commented out that line I can link banners without any problem. So problem seems to be OA_Permission::checkSessionToken() line. I can't find any other files it's used in. Do you have any idea why this could happen? And more importantly can "my solution" cause any problem?

I have 3.2.1 and was about to update to 3.2.3 ... is this a reason to hold off?

There were security fixes also. So I would upgrade again. As @GavinMannion said this is the only problem we had. I wish Admins would comment on repercussions.

Edited by redrain

There were security fixes also. So I would upgrade again. As @GavinMannion said this is the only problem we had. I wish Admins would comment on repercussions.

So advice is to upgrade anyway then apply the hack at the top of this thread? I find being able to link banners to zones kinda important ;-)

I just upgraded 

that hack didn't work for  me

2  errors-

1.  You don't have access to that page. You have been re-directed. 
      If I try to  deactivate a banner,  I get that  same  message 
  2. InstallNonBlockingErrors   and i found no answer for that  except a thread with no answer from  3.2.2 
Edited by bocadave

So advice is to upgrade anyway then apply the hack at the top of this thread? I find being able to link banners to zones kinda important ;-)

Yes. Of course it's your decision. But please try it before upgrading your main server.

I just upgraded 

that hack didn't work for  me

2  errors-

1.  You don't have access to that page. You have been re-directed. 
      If I try to  deactivate a banner,  I get that  same  message 
  2. InstallNonBlockingErrors   and i found no answer for that  except a thread with no answer from  3.2.2 

To deactivate banner you should look into banner-activate.php file. The OA_Permission::checkSessionToken() function is at 38th line.

Hello, we had to apply the modification to files banner-activate.php and banner-zone.php to make it working.

The question now is: what does it mean deactivating the OA_Permission::checkSessionToken() function ?? Can that affetc other functions of the software?

Thanks, Nicola