Add Campaign and Other pages Blank

BobA

I've been running Revive Adserver for more than a year without any difficulty.  Yesterday, it came up with notice of an upgrade to version 3.2.2.  So, I downloaded it from your website (not Github) and extracted it.  At first, I attempted to upload the files and overwrite the originals.  That did not work well.  BTW, even in a different database and different folder, Revive Adserver conflicts in upgrade with iThemes Security.

After deactivating iThemes, I was able to get access, but it still wasn't working correctly, and would not connect to the database properly.  My only option was to create a new folder, upload the files fresh, and create a new database.  Finally, I got in and all was well. 

I was able to create a new advertiser - no problem.  The link was present to create a new campaign, but once clicked, the page it went to only had the Revive Adserver header and left sidebar. No form to create a campaign.  The settings were all correct, but the screen was white.  The same thing happened with adding a new website or zones.  In fact, once the advertiser was created, nothing else worked. 

You will see the effect in the attached images.  In one, you will see there is an option to click to add a campaign.  Click it, and you get the blank page. There appears to be no work around.  I don't know if it's a bug or if I am missing something.  I have checked all the Help links and read the manual, and have been, as mentioned using the program for over a year.  I'm sure this should not happen with a completely new installation.  By the way, all the permissions were checked and all matched the instructions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

RAS1.jpg

RAS2.jpg

RAS3.jpg

• 8 months later...