After that I click "I Agree" does not show me any mistake and I can not move. Why?

1. In the main screen of Revive-AdServer instalation: https://mi.dominio.com/adserver/www/admin/install.php?action=welcome 

After that I click on “I Agree” Button: 

Strict Standards: Non-static method Log::singleton() should not be called statically in /usr/share/nginx/html/adserver/lib/OA.php on line 147

Strict Standards: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /usr/share/nginx/html/adserver/lib/OA.php on line 149

Debugging:

[root@lnxc6-apps adserver]# tail -F /var/log/nginx/nagiostest.naranya.net_access

187.162.X.X - - [04/Nov/2015:16:42:20 -0600] "-" 408 0 "-" "-"

187.162.X.X - - [04/Nov/2015:16:48:28 -0600] "GET /adserver/www/admin/install.php?action=welcome HTTP/1.1" 200 19493 "https://midominio.com/adserver/www/admin/install.php?action=welcome" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.71 Safari/537.36"

1. tail -F /var/log/nginx/nagiostest.naranya.net_error 

2015/11/04 16:46:20 [error] 21701#0: *58 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  phpinfo(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/test.php on line 2" while reading response header from upstream, client: 148.X.X.X, server: apps.naranya.net, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "midominio.com"

2.  tail -F  var/debug.log

Nov 04 22:48:27 +0000 OX-563a8b3bafc9e [  warning]  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_hiqd3vud1jmlmlgontr1dsjmi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

Nov 04 22:48:27 +0000 OX-563a8b3bafc9e [  warning]  Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_hiqd3vud1jmlmlgontr1dsjmi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

Nov 04 22:48:27 +0000 OX-563a8b3bafc9e [  warning]  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session)

Nov 04 22:48:28 +0000 OX-563a8b3c08153 [  warning]  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Nov 04 22:48:28 +0000 OX-563a8b3c08153 [  warning]  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Nov 04 22:48:28 +0000 OX-563a8b3c08153 [  warning]  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_hiqd3vud1jmlmlgontr1dsjmi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

Nov 04 22:48:28 +0000 OX-563a8b3c08153 [  warning]  Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_hiqd3vud1jmlmlgontr1dsjmi3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

Nov 04 22:48:28 +0000 OX-563a8b3c08153 [  warning]  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session)

3. tail -F var/install.log 

No previous version of Revive Adserver detected

=========================================================================

Attempting to detect an existing Openads (aka. phpAdsNew) installation...

PAN not detected

Attempting to detect an existing Openads (aka. Max Media Manager 0.1) installation...

MMM v0.1 not detected

Attempting to detect an existing Openads (aka. Max Media Manager 0.3) installation...

MMM v0.3 not detected

Attempting to detect an existing Revive Adserver installation...

No previous version of Revive Adserver detected

4. In the main screen of instalation: https://mi.dominio.com/adserver/www/admin/install.php?action=welcome 

After that I click on “I Agree” Button: 

Strict Standards: Non-static method Log::singleton() should not be called statically in /usr/share/nginx/html/adserver/lib/OA.php on line 147

Strict Standards: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /usr/share/nginx/html/adserver/lib/OA.php on line 149

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/adserver/lib/pear/Log/file.php on line 294