[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Trevor

OK, so i have run through the update of the ad server a few times, successfully. But this time I keep running up against this [an error occurred while processing this directive]  error when I go to start the upgrade process.

Checked all the files and folders for correct permissions, followed the same upgrading webpage I did the last 3 times, and I get this error.

One thing is different this time though and i am not sure it is what is causing this error. I tried to log into my server console and run the myslqdump command, and the server could not find it. I moved to my /usr/bin yada yada, still could not find it or run it. So I went to my cpanel from host and ran myPHPadmin and did a copy that way.

I tried a few times with the 3.2.2. then decided that maybe I should try going to 3.2.1 from 3.2.0 first. Same error.

Is there something I am forgetting to do? Or is the way the database is being created be the problem? I am not entirely sure why I was not able to run the myslqdump command from the command console but the MyPHPAdmin should have been able to so the same thing, yes?

Thanks for any help you can offer. 

Also , it is ok to go from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 right? Or should I do the upgrades in order?

Edited by Trevor

[SOLVED] OK well thanks for the help :)  I think I got it. After google'n around the error sounded like a permission thing. So I made every file "644" and every folder "755". Then the update process started. Had an error about not able to locate plugins, entering the path to previous install, but after a few retry's it seemed to work, did not get a completed screen but renamed the directories and I am running of the 3.2.2 install. Not sure why the permissions were not right, I unzipped them on my computer and uploaded the expanded content, just like I had done before. Leaving this here more for future me I guess, and any other unfortunate soul who has the same error.