No Statistics Few Days After Upgrae

dmike

Hi,

I've revive working for a week now and everything seems to work fine. Than I performed plugins upgrade because there were some problems during upgrade.

Now I have in debug.log errors:

error]     Error message was: OX_Dal_Maintenance_Statistics::summariseBucketsRaw() called with invalid bucket table 'ox_data_bkt_a'.
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     ERROR: Could not migrate supplementary raw bucket data from the 'ox_data_bkt_a_var' bucket table
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     Error message was: OX_Dal_Maintenance_Statistics::summariseBucketsRawSupplementary() called with invalid bucket table 'ox_data_bkt_a_var'.
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     ERROR: Could not migrate aggregate bucket data from the 'ox_data_bkt_vast_e' bucket table(s)
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     Error message was: OX_Dal_Maintenance_Statistics::summariseBucketsAggregate() called with invalid statistics table 'ox_stats_vast'.
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     ERROR: Could not migrate aggregate bucket data from the 'ox_data_bkt_c', 'ox_data_bkt_m', 'ox_data_bkt_r' bucket table(s)
Feb 20 22:05:11 +0100 OX-maintenance-53066e076b700 [    error]     Error message was: OX_Dal_Maintenance_Statistics::summariseBucketsAggregate() called with migration map index 'Plugins_DeliveryLog_OxLogClick_LogClick' having invalid bucket table 'ox_data_bkt_c'.

and the errors are in plugins

openXDeliveryCacheStore (can't even disable - File not found 

Failed to parse the plugin definitions contained in package openXDeliveryCacheStore )

openXDeliveryLog (File not found 
Failed to parse the plugin definitions contained in package openXDeliveryLog )

openXVideoAds
(File not found 
Failed to parse the plugin definitions contained in package openXVideoAds )

I can't uninstall them so what should I do ?

Thanks!