Jump to content
jamieburchell

Failed Opening Required 'adserver/lib/ox/m2M/xmlrpcexecutor.php'

Recommended Posts

Hi

Just upgraded to Revive Adserver 3.0.1 and now I'm getting this PHP fatal error when accessing certain areas of the admin interface.

I've checked and the M2M folder existed on the old installation but not in the new. It seems to be related to the OX Marketplace plugin.

The install.log said it couldn't find the XML files for each plugin, however the interface shows they are all installed.

What do I do?

Cheers

Jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jamie,

 

OpenX market plugin was closed by openx company.

 

Please Refer once -  http://forum.revive-adserver.com/topic/7-upgrading-to-30-where-are-the-plugin-downloads-at/

 

Also you can try to reinstall the plugins

 

So basically I need to uninstall the plugins. Which is fine, except I can't access anywhere now without that PHP fatal coming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to sort this out by temporarily removing the oxMarket folder from www/admin/plugins and using the plugin maintenance screen to uninstall oxMarket and openXWorkflow.

 

I probably could have edited the config file manually to make them disabled, not sure if I would have been able to remove them though.

 

How/where can I check/update the plugins to their latest version?

 

Should I remove the config entries for OpenX Market / openXWorkflow and the files still in www/admin/plugins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A complete and correctly executed upgrade to Revive Adserver v3 would have removed these two plugins automatically. Have you seen these instructions?

http://www.revive-adserver.com/support/upgrading/

 

Yep, that's what I followed to do the upgrade. During the upgrade it went through all of the old plugins including OXMarket and installed/enabled them. I guess it shouldn't do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it would have actually deleted them; but there was a bug at some point where (if you use a different URL for the upgrade to that which is configured) the upgrade of plugins didn't work correctly. That has been fixed now, however, so hopefully others will not have this issue again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...