Force Same Advertiser To Load In Multiple Zones?

Yes you can do that . Our Revive Adserver have feature for that one . While campaign creation/updating time you need to check "Companion positioning" under miscellaneous section .

By using this ad deliver from one campaign on top zone and in bottom zone ads will show from same campaign. So you  need to create that advertiser banners in to same campaign.

Check and put your comment here. Let me know still need any clarification .

Can you explain further how companion positioning works?

EDIT: I found this article which explains it well:

http://www.openxtips.com/2009/09/tip-29-understand-companion-positioning/

HOWEVER - is it possible to display Advertiser A in Zone 1 and Zone 2, but let zones 3,4 and 5 pull banners normally?

I only want Zone 1 & 2 to display the same advertiser if there is a banner being served to Zone 1. If not, Zone 2 should act as normal.

So...

IF Zone1 has Advertiser, serve that advertiser in Zone1 and Zone2

ELSE treat Zones 2-5 as normal.

Can you explain further how companion positioning works?

EDIT: I found this article which explains it well:

http://www.openxtips.com/2009/09/tip-29-understand-companion-positioning/

HOWEVER - is it possible to display Advertiser A in Zone 1 and Zone 2, but let zones 3,4 and 5 pull banners normally?

I only want Zone 1 & 2 to display the same advertiser if there is a banner being served to Zone 1. If not, Zone 2 should act as normal.

So...

IF Zone1 has Advertiser, serve that advertiser in Zone1 and Zone2

ELSE treat Zones 2-5 as normal.

Yes you can . You  should not   link the companion campaign into other zone .This is the only way we have in revive now . 

• 3 months later...

Yes, there is.

Firstly, set up the campaign that you want to have always served as a pair, with the banners for zones 1 & 2. Configure that campaign for companion positioning.

Then, set up any other campaigns that you need, with the banners for zones 1 through 5. Don't configure those for companion positioning.

That's it! Whenever zone 1 has a banner from the companion campaign selected, then zone 2 will also be the banner from that campaign. Whenever zone 1 has a banner from any other campaign, then zone 2 will be able to be any banner from any other campaign too. Zones 3 - 5 will simply always be a banner from any campaign.