How To Make A Donation To This Project

Me and my company would for sure also like to contribute to this project in the future.

We had to deal with a lot of problems with the old OpenX adserver and hopefully this will be no issue again with Revive..looking forward for the finished update.

Just the quick peek to the first Update fix with the higher version SWF Banner compability tells me that these guys actually do work on the software. :)

We haven't thoroughly discussed the topic yet, but thanks for your kind words and offers!

Speaking for myself, I would have to send over invoices for each donation as they would overlap with my business activities. Every payment I receive needs to be accounted for, and, as you can imagine, that could increase the amount of time I have to spend doing admin tasks and probably tax accounting costs too.

We will soon discuss about it and see if there is a solution that makes everyone happy.

In any case, I'm looking for sponsors to increase the amount of time I can dedicate to the project, be it for specific features or generic development. Of course I'm also available for hire to build custom development/plugins, which is what I mainly do nowadays.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...