Not Getting Any Clicks For Any Campaign?

Hi everybody,

I have installed last week the latest version of Revive and started changing all my ads against the Revive code. All working fine and I did setup all correct as far as I can see. I run now the first couple of thousend test impressions on differant sites of my portal and after 30.000 ad impressions in 2 days I have the problem that I do not get any click counts working. Neither for my adsense ads or for another third party banner system which I use. I am pretty sure I did setup the ads correct and I know for sure I got plenty of clicks since the two external systems did count the clicks normal.

Maybe somebody can help me out here and we find out what I do still wrong.

Here 3 example banners I have setup

First Adsense.

Type Generic HTML Banner

Alter HTML to enable click tracking for "Google Adsense"

Code "<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Portal - Large Mobile Banner -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
     data-ad-slot="XXXXXXXXXX"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>"

Second Ad

Type Generic HTML Banner

Alter HTML to enable click tracking for "Generic HTML"

Code "<SCRIPT SRC="http://v2.afilio.com.br/tracker_js_fla.php?banid=xxxxx&campid=xxxx;xxxx&siteid=xxx&preurl="></SCRIPT>"

Third Ad

Type Generic HTML Banner

Alter HTML to enable click tracking for "Generic HTML"

Code "<IFRAME SRC="http://v2.afilio.com.br/tracker_iframe.php?banid=xxxxx&campid=xxxx;xxxx&siteid=xxx&type=gif" WIDTH="728" HEIGHT="90" NORESIZE SCROLLING=NO HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" FRAMEBORDER="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" MARGINWIDTH="0"></IFRAME>"

What I am doing wrong? What could I test?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

Of course I do not care much about the adsense clicks since I have the stats in adsense (how ever it should work as well) but I need the clicks from the iframe and scripts from my other clients. For me the clicks are only counted on simple image ads. I used this software about 6 years ago and remember I added a piece of code manually to the ad code which counted the clicks?

How can I manually manipulate a external banner code to count the clicks correct?