Developer Tool

Sander_P

Hi!

I've been surfing through internet and found out that there is a certain tool, which helps you to develop plugins.

I've been trying to make my own plugin for my server, but I have always ended in dead end. 
Does anybody knows something about openXDeveloperTool and does it help in developing? And if you can share this to me, is there also any brief tutorial about using it.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

It does exist, but, at the time of writing with 3.2.1, it doesn't seem to work out of the box. You'll probably have to fiddle with the source to get it to install, and then the database stuff is still only about 80% functional. The main benefit of struggling with it, is that you may find examples to work with. Just FYI on my experience so far...

• 1 year later...

Hi @Sander_P,

As we start to raise funding through our Patreon project (feel free to help out, and follow the link below!) I should start to get more and more time for extending the developer documentation at https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Developer+Guide (indeed, I added some new content just last week!), which will include how to develop plugins.