Spcjs.php Generating Php Errors

tedstx

Hoping someone can assist - I'm a new Revive user and am still learning about adservring so I'm not sure if my issue is user-related or something a little more specific.

I have a local test-install of the server, created zones, a campaign and integrated the code into my application and have ads appearing on the site (It seems to be working).

However when I run the application/site in my browser, even though I see the ad I am getting JS errors immediately on the page load and have tracked it down to the auto-generated spcjs.php returning compiler warnings which the browsers isn't able to handle.

A snippet of the error is included below.  I'm at a loss as to how to really debug this as I don't fully understand some of the dependencies at the moment and am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.  I've googled ad much as I can and haven't yet found a reference that relates to this.

Is it an issue with something I missed setting up a campaign or zones perhaps?  Is there a cheat-sheet on debugging stuff like this?

Thanks in advance!

<br><b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php</b> on line <b>3154</b> (url:editor://open/?file=/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php&line=3154)<br />

<br><b>Warning</b>:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in <b>/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php</b> on line <b>3170</b> (url:editor://open/?file=/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php&line=3170)<br />
<br><b>Warning</b>:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in <b>/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php</b> on line <b>3170</b> (url:editor://open/?file=/home/eval_revive/www/delivery/spcjs.php&line=3170)<br />

if (typeof(OA_zones) != 'undefined') {
        var OA_zoneids = '';
        for (var zonename in OA_zones) OA_zoneids += escape(zonename+'=' + OA_zones[zonename] + "|");
        OA_zoneids += '&amp;nz=1';
    } else {
        var OA_zoneids = escape('');
    }

• 1 year later...