Where Do You Save Ip Of Ads Viewer?

w0w

Okay. Is it okay to rename the asyncjs.php to something like asyncjs-mod.php? I would like to add a code on that file so that i have a way to record the ip address to my database?

my invocation code something like this:

<ins data-revive-zoneid="49" data-revive-id="7cde8ae9882487d0b4ef208ea3c071bc"></ins>
<script async src="http://myrevivedomain.com/revive/www/delivery/asyncjs-mod.php?bid=14"></script>

I added "bid" parameter which is the affiliate id in url.

and then from asyncjs-mod.php

get the ip and save it into the database. I would like to ask if there will be no problem renaming and adding parameters in asyncjs.php?

Thanks

I would like to ask if there will be no problem renaming and adding parameters in asyncjs.php?

No, it should be fine to hack the source of Revive Adserver if you want to / have a need to. Just be aware that you may have to repeat that with every upgrade, so offload as much of your custom work as you can into new files that you can just copy over when it's time to upgrade, and keep the changes to the core files as small as you can, to make life easier later on.