Campaign Types

makgab

Contract (Exclusive) campaigns exist for a very specific purpose in the OpenX ad server — as you may have guessed from the name, the campaign type is there to exclusively deliver campaigns that are special because the advertiser wants exclusive rights to certain inventory3 on your website.

As with Contract (Exclusive) campaigns, Contract campaigns exist for a specific reason — in this case, to deliver campaigns that have certain time-sensitive campaign targets.

Remnant campaigns are the “catch all” type of campaign in OpenX — if a campaign does not have a requirement of having exclusive access to inventory, and does not have any time-sensitivecampaign targets, then it should be set up as a Remnant campaign.

This information is found at: http://www.openxtips.com/2009/04/tip-9-understand-campaign-types/

Contract (Exclusive) campaigns exist for a very specific purpose in the OpenX ad server — as you may have guessed from the name, the campaign type is there to exclusively deliver campaigns that are special because the advertiser wants exclusive rights to certain inventory3 on your website.

A./

Ok, but how can I set the banner displays until 100 clicks? By default, the banners display from date to date (or unlimited). Or click limit not configurable?

B./

And what does it mean if I set "from date", "to date" and impressions: 1000. And the impressions reach 1000 before "date to".

In this case the impresssion reaches 1000 then the banner doesn't display. Is it correct?

G.

A./

Ok, but how can I set the banner displays until 100 clicks? By default, the banners display from date to date (or unlimited). Or click limit not configurable?

B./

And what does it mean if I set "from date", "to date" and impressions: 1000. And the impressions reach 1000 before "date to".

In this case the impresssion reaches 1000 then the banner doesn't display. Is it correct?

G.

A/

You don't, this is not a feature.

B/

If this is for a contract campaign, then Revive Adserver will automatically distribute the 1000 impressions over the total duration of the campaign.