Postal Code (Postleitzahl) Targeting

Devrim

Hello,

I must implement the delivery of the ads for given postal codes of Germany. In Delivery options I see only the option for US/Canada Postal Code. Can I use this option also for Germany postal codes? Of course I will buy a paid version of database from maxmind, if this option will work for germany.

Thanks for answers.

Best Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hogiro,

I think that *probably* the best you could do, based on the Revive Adserver UI and according to http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/legacy/csv/?rId=revive would be the Legacy Region database, as that seems to include Germany as a county, and then various regions within Germany.

It does not appear to me that the US/Canada postal code delivery option has a database from MaxMind (in the legacy format, which is what Revive needs) that supports postcode-level targeting for Germany.

Unfortunately, I have not yet had a chance to fully re-test the targeting functionality here as part of the ongoing documentation project, so can't say for sure at this stage. On the todo list!