Revive Adserver And Video Ads

wichwetyl

Hi all, I'm getting confused about how to set up and use Preroll with Revive AdServer.

I'm using JWPlayer Enterprise hosted on my website, I successfully created the ads but as I ask for the Zone Invocation Code, it says

Note: Zone invocation codes are not used for Video Ads.
Instead, you must include the zone in the Ad Schedule of the video player plugin configuration in your webpage.
Please refer to the Video Ads Plugin User Guide for instructions.

I'm kind of lost...

Thank you for all your help

Hi Wichwetyl,

Revive support VAST 1.0 out of the box, so I think you'll be needing VAST 2.0 which require you to buy a plugin. Do u want to use pre-rolls?  After you installed the plugin and setup the inline video zone, you'll see a new tab in the zone VAST 2.0 invocation code. That contains the VAST ad tag (an uri), which you'll be needing in your JWPlayer configuration. 

Im not sure but I think google DFP supports VAST 2.0 and 3.0 ad tags too and u can serve upto 90 million impressions a month with no costs. I havent used it yet though. 

• 2 months later...

Hello Imnotsure,

Where can you buy the plugin that will let Revive create a VAST tag?

Do you know if we can create a campaign using a VAST tag from mediaplex and serve it to other sites using that plugin?

Thanks!