Not Working - Invocation Code Errors Out

syntraclick

After placing an iframe code on the target website, the iframe reports this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Revive is installed on subdomain.censored.com/subfolder/subfolder/subfolder

Renamed /delivery (during the installation process, which gives me the option to) to something else. 

I tried using the Javascript code, but nothing appears at all and seems to break other functions of the website. (could be due to modpagespeed on the target site). 

I checked server requirements 15 times - everything is fine. 

The banners load just fine within revive. It's just the code that messes up. 

Any ideas?

Thanks for the response, but that did not resolve the issue. 

I installed it as /delivery/ - works perfect. I go to the configuration settings, and change the path to /pictures/ - the directory is still named "/deliver/ in FTP, so I change it to "/pictures/". The file permissions are exactly the same between the two. 

The banner show but once clicked on:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access */www/pictures/ck.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I gave the ck.php file 777 permissions and it STILL didn't work (note: I have cache disabled - can't be that). 

Any ideas?