Sign in to follow this  
lakong

Interstitial Ads

I want to use revive to server ads that we will display in on the responsive theme on mobile phones.

1) for interstitials, I have tried the various themes, and 'simple' appears to be the closest to a normal, app-based pop-up.   However, the close button is really small and trying to close it often leads the visitor to click on the ad.   Is there a way to make the button larger?

2) While we our website is responsive and normally renders most images to the proper size -- this is the case for normal banner ads in revive too, I have found that the interstitials are not being resized.   We can kind of solve the problem by sizing the ads small -- about 300 pixels wide.   However, we would prefer to load larger ads so they look good on many size devices.   Any suggestions?

Thanks,

S

Hello,

did you find a solution for interstitial image size ?

For the close button if someone has the same problem, you can duplicate the simple layerstyle directory and change the css in simple/layerstyle.inc.php

Thanks