Adding Iframe Banners

How do I add iframe 300x250 banners? I have my zones created but when I try to add a banner I can only upload a banner and set the destination URL.

Is there a way to include an iframe like this in my zone?

<iframe width="300" scrolling="no" height="250" frameborder="0" src="http://ads.domain.com/ads/index.php" allowtransparency="true" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name=""> </iframe>

Create your zone & give it a name, ex: AD-CAMPAIGN-300x250.  For size, mine is the IAB Medium Rectangle (300x250).  Then uploaded your 300x250 banners to the campaign.  Next, go to Zone & choose your AD-CAMPAIGN-300X250 zone, then select the Linked Banners tab.   For mine, I chose to Link banners by parent campaign, and every banner of that size in the campaign is automatically included.

For making it work on a sidebar I used the openx widget.  It works on my site, WP v3.9.1.

How do I add iframe 300x250 banners? I have my zones created but when I try to add a banner I can only upload a banner and set the destination URL.

What more would you want to do? Not sure I understand your issue - you create the zones, then add the banners, link them, and include the zones (in this case, via iframe) on your website...