Jump to content


Approved members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. We appear to have the same issue. In our case we emails are not showing up in Google accounts. But unlike yours, we are STILL getting the campaign-end emails, but all the weekly advertiser reports are not getting delivered. These emails use the same everything; from and to email addresses, etc. Very confusing to have 1 type of email blocked/vanished, but not another.
  2. I don't exactly understand the steps (how it happened), but it turns out one of our developers figured out that theu accidentally overwrote the file (doubleclick.class.php) with some other PHP code. Sorry for the post. There is nothing useful or relevant here that would help anyone in the future. If a forum admin reads this, I suggest deleting the post. Thank you - Jeremy
  3. Running Revive Ad Server v4.1.3 Not sure when this started, we don't often try to add new Zones, but went to do so recently and discovered that the Invocation tab would not display. After investigating, discovered the following PHP error spews at the moment you click: [26-Feb-2020 06:55:35 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in [path].com\wwwroot\plugins\3rdPartyServers\ox3rdPartyServers\ doubleclick.class.php:1 Stack trace: #0 [path].com\wwwroot\lib\OX\Plugin\Component.php(127): include_once() #1 [path].com\wwwroot\lib\OX\Plugin\
  4. Ok, so this is interesting. About 12 hours after the low disk space situation was fixed - things suddenly started working again. I can only assume this means there was something corrupt, cached, that was stopping ads from being delivered as expected. It seems like once that expired and was regenerated, things just started working again. Can someone describe to me the steps one would take to clear and rebuild all the ads and images without affecting currently setup campaigns? In other words, keep all data and uploads, but completely expire everything and recreate it all. Thanks in advance
  5. Could you suggest additional places to look for errors? I have checked MySQL and PHP common places, but in Revive I have only found the logs for the maintenance. I am not familiar with Revive at all - are there other places it might be logging errors? I am at a loss here and open to any suggestions.
  6. Any other ideas on what I can investigate or where to look to reveal the error/issues? This is affecting a busy site and I am 8 hours now without delivering any ad impressions. Thanks! --- To answer your Q, it was not sudden, the real problem was that the notification system (e.g. on low disk space sends us email warnings and switches to TXTs when critical) was not working, that is also fixed. But we didn't have a system in place to detect that that system was not working. ;) So it just caught us by surprise. Growing logs and a few too many automatic SQL backups. Normally we get
  7. As I mentioned above, that is the first thing I checked - AND i rechecked it about 20 mins ago. Went table by table; opened it to view data/rows, did ANALYZE on each, then did CHECK TABLE (medium) on each table. All were good/success, no indication of problems. Since this was your first thought also, have you encountered this before? If yes, which are the most likely tables to have issues? I am thinking of truncating a few and then manually reloading some of the database from backups - but it would be nice to know which ones are the most likely targets... which ones have the most frequent
  8. I have a system that has been running well/fast for over a year. Last night disk space got low (less than 10 MBs before I freed up space to well above 10 GBs). However, since then, my AdServer no longer delivers the images, instead we just immediately get 1x1 pixel images. Everything else is fine, JS snippets get on the page, the HTML/CSS for ads gets spit out... but the image itself does show up. I have walked all the database tables doing Analyze and Check Table; there are no errors. I have restarted the web and mysql services. I have checked MySQL and PHP logs, there are no errors in either
  • Create New...