Jump to content

Bobbins

Approved members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. We have managed to achieve this, It is via the limations box but we done all the work for you . by doing the following. 1. Goto banner you do not want on mobile site. 2. Goto delivery options and add the following limitation: Client - Useragent 3. Add this value: /Mobile|iP(hone|od|ad)|Android|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Kindle|NetFront|Silk-Accelerated|(hpw|web)OS|Fennec|Minimo|Opera M(obi|ini)|Blazer|Dolfin|Dolphin|Skyfire|Zune/ This will cover 98% of mobile users. Enter it exactly how it is above even with / at the beginning and end. The remaining 2% will be mobile users that have pre historic OS so any website built after 2004 wouldnt load of this type of device anyways so no worries in covering them. 4. Delete certain cache files to make change's instant or wait 20mins. Location of cache files: var/cache Files to remove: anything that starts with deliverycache_ Hope that helps
  2. Hello, From my experience when you create your banner and place the code onto what ever page you want it to display on, it will display on both mobile and desktop automatically unless you state otherwise or If you have 2 separate sites, 1 for mobile and 1 for desktop desktop, if that's the case you just place the code on the 2 corresponding pages. Or you can add 2 banners and specify one for desktop only and others for mobile only
×
×
  • Create New...