Fatal Error On Inventory Tab

Good day! 

Im all new to this and I need help. I noticed while installing the adserver, I got a "Failed" plugin install. Some plugins were fine but 1 or 2 failed but I am able to access my dashboard. While clicking the Inventory Tab I got this error

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/adserver/public_html/revive/plugins/bannerTypeHtml/vastInlineBannerTypeHtml/common.php' (include_path='/home/adserver/public_html/revive/lib/pear:/home/adserver/public_html/revive/lib:.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home/adserver/public_html/revive/www/admin/plugins/videoReport/stats-api.php on line 2

How can I fix this? Please help. Thanks!

Okay Thank you! I wasnt able to upload the plugin manually as there is already an existing plugin with the name. I tried deleting it but for some reason it cannot be deleted. I did re install the revive adserver and got a failed status while installing the plugins. What could be the error to this? should I edit the permission of the folders involve? if so, what are those? Thank you so much!